- Utilize funds from retirement accounts like IRAs, 401(k)s, 403(b)s, Keoghs, SEPs, etc., without incurring early distribution taxes or penalties
- Save thousands in interest fees and protect your personal credit
- Launch your small business or franchise with minimal (if any) debt while securing significant tax benefits
- Invest profits tax-deferred back into your business or pension plan
- Use up to 100% of your retirement funds, or use a portion as a down payment on an SBA, unsecured or home equity loan
- Lower business overhead while aggressively growing your retirement account
- Combine your retirement funds with the retirement funds of a business partner or spouse
- Position yourself for faster success!
To learn how you can finance a small business or franchise while enjoying significant tax and credit advantages,
call us or complete the product interest form on this page Our 401K funding program can be used
in conjunction with any of our funding program!
The advantages of using this program over other financing options are substantial both in regards to profitability
and the success rate of new businesses. Some of these benefits are:
Your retirement funds can be structured as an investment into the business, so there are no debts that increase your overhead. Instead of sending money to a bank in the form of interest payments, that money can be reinvested in marketing, staff or equipment that helps the business grow faster.
Use your retirement funds to invest in a business where you determine the rewards; you control the success of your retirement investment.
Paying taxes and penalties can minimize the amount of money available for you to invest. By avoiding unnecessary penalties and taxes, the 401(k) plan enables you to save more money for retirement.
After you get the funding, you can apply for loan renewal benefits after 50% of the loan is repaid with the benefits of lower rates and higher loan amount.
HOW IT WORKS
Our goal is to ensure the funding process of our clients business or franchise is as simple and beneficial as possible. The following describes the steps to roll existing funds into a new business or franchise - but your representatives will be handling almost all of the legwork.
FORM A CORPORATION
We will form this corporation or work with your attorney during the formation process
CORPORATION SPONSORS A 401(K) PLAN
Our unique 401(k) Plan has been designed to allow for investment into your corporation. The 401(k) Plan comes complete with a favorable determination letter from the IRS at no additional charge.
ROLLOVER TO NEW ROLLOVER TO NEW
We will help you through the process of moving your retirement funds from your previous employer or IRA into the new 401(k) Plan.
401(K) PLAN INVESTS IN THE CORPORATION
Your new 401(k) Plan purchases stock in the corporation. This 401(k) Plan now holds stock in the corporation and the business is debt-free and cash-rich from the sale of the stock. At this point, the corporation