Getting quick funding for a startup is never easy, and for a home-based business it can be even harder. But, Merchant Advisors has made it easier for home-based businesses to get the funding they need in order to function and grow. If traditional lenders have turned you down, don't worry - we can help.
Operate your business from home? Need a business loan? You’ve come to the right place. Need funding to acquire inventory or working capital to expand your home business? Merchant Advisors can give you funding up to $50,000 for your home based business.
Merchant Cash Advance - Business Loan Alternative
When banks have turned you down for your business loan application we have a loan alternative for you in form of merchant cash advance. This alternative is similar to invoice factoring, except in this case your future credit card receivables are factored rather than the business to business invoices. The repayment is simple; it is paid with a small fixed percentage of your daily credit card sales. On top of that, it is flexible - we get paid when you get paid.
GET PRE-APPROVED FOR A HOME BASED
BUSINESS LOAN WITHIN 1 HOUR
OUR HOME BASED BUSINESS LOAN BENEFITS:
- Home-based business loans up to $50,000
- Loan terms – Up to 60 months (5 years)
- No pre-payment penalty
- Close on your loan and get funded within 7-14 days
- Build your personal credit! Loan is reported to all 3 major credit agencies.
- Fixed monthly payments
- You do not need to accept credit cards to qualify
- No coupon books to worry about. Monthly payment deducted automatically from your checking account.
- No obligation to find out how much money you qualify for
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO QUALIFY?
- Must be in business and operating for at least 6 months.
- Credit score of 575 or higher
- No more than 3 properties you are paying mortgages on.
- No bankruptcies in the past 12 months or foreclosures in the past 24 months
- No late payments on your rent/mortgage in the past 12 months
- Sufficient cash flow to comfortably support monthly loan payments
- No Foreclosure or short-sell in last 2 years
- No Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM) adjusting during loan term
- No Real Estate related industries, Adult, or firearms