Pay your Loan with flexible,
And Regular payment that fits you, with a
Merchant Cash Advance Qualification
Want to check your eligibility for a merchant cash advance? If your business has a low credit score, limited business history, and no collateral then Merchant Cash Advance is the best funding solution for your business.
Merchant Cash Advance has laid-back eligibility criteria; so that more business owners can benefit from the resources.
If your business revenue is based upon credit card payments, Merchant Cash Advance is your safest bet. And if you run a restaurant business or retail store, using a merchant cash advance as a short-term financing tool can help you with working capital, technology upgrades, equipment purchases, unforeseen expenses, and much more.
What is Merchant Cash Advance(MCA)?
MCA, also known as Credit Card Receivable Funding allows the borrowers to get cash in exchange for the purchase of a fixed percentage of your future Visa & MasterCard receipts.A Small Business can use MCA for:
- Inventory Purchases
- Marketing & Advertising
- Technology Upgrade
- Equipment Purchases
- Business Renovation
- Business Expansion
- A cash advance up to $500,000
- Get approved on the same day
- Cash in just 24 hours
- Factor Fee 1.15 - 1.20
- No collateral or personal guarantee required
- Automated payments through your merchant account
- No fixed monthly payments
- No upfront costs or hidden fees
- Credit Card Processing Statements
- Bank Statements
- Business Tax Returns
- Driveing License
- Annulled Business Check
- Credit Score
- You have been in your current business at least (6) months.
- Your business accepts Visa and MasterCard.
- You process a minimum of $5,000 per month in Visa and MasterCard receipts.
- You can provide 4 months of credit card statements.
- You can provide 12 months of credit card processing statements (if your business is seasonal).
- You are not a startup merchant.
- Business & Personal
- Driving License
- Business Debt
How do you know a Merchant Cash Advance is right for your business?
A merchant cash advance is right for your business when you need quick working capital. Have adequate cash flowing through your merchant account to pay for the advance, on the daily basis.
This alternative funding solution is best for businesses that do a great deal of monthly credit card transactions but have a low credit score. In addition to this, the qualification criteria for a merchant cash advance is usually simpler than a typical small business loan.
Merchant Cash Advance Application Process
The approval time of MCA varies from lender to lender –from an hour to a few days. Once approved, your Business Cash Advance will be deposited into your business checking account, giving you immediate access to needed funds.
We acknowledge the importance of your time and ease, so the application of Merchant Cash Advance is not as complex as of a bank loan. Although we do have some minor requirements:
- For starters, fill out an online application by providing basic business information: social security number, and business tax ID along with a couple of other details.
- After giving substantial information, you need to provide a few months of credit card statements or processing statements along with bank statements.
- The approval process for a merchant cash advance could be as quick as 24 hours.
- If you are thinking about applying for an MCA, you might need to change your credit card processor, it being the essential part of the approval process for many MCA lenders.
- Acknowledge the funding details carefully. If you get approved for $15,000 and required to pay $18,000, your merchant account will be debited 15% daily until the entire $18,000 is reimbursed.
- After you get the approval, the cash advance will be deposited into your small business’s bank account and repayment will be started automatically through your merchant account.
Get Merchant Cash Advance Funding
Smart & Simple terms of Merchant Advisors ensure the growth of your Business.Get Started
- Step 1 Apply
Your eligibility is determined by your average monthly credit card sales or overall sales volume.
- Step 2 Get Funded
Receive your cash within 72 hours.
- Step 3 Repay
We deduct a small percentage of your daily credit sales until your balance is paid.
- Step 4 Renew
Faster and easier access to money.
How does a Merchant Cash Advance Work?
Receive upfront cash in exchange for the purchase of a small portion of your future Visa and MasterCard receipts through Merchant Cash Advance. MAC allows you to make daily or weekly payments, instead of making a fixed monthly payment over a set repayment duration.
At Merchant Advisors, our goal is to work with you side by side so that we can understand your needs and propose the best financial solution. If you don’t qualify for a loan or are running out of time, a Merchant Cash Advance might be the best fit for your business.Apply Now
How Do You Know a Merchant Cash Advance is a Suitable Option?
In order to stay ahead of the curve, you need to understand the financial insides and outs of your business. Making a loan payment through your daily credit card sales can strengthen your cash flow, furthermore, you’ll actually pay less in slower seasons—in contrast to a bank loan, where you will have to make fixed monthly payments or pay the late fees.
Eventually, the final financial decision is in your hands because no one else understands it more than you. Keep in mind that a merchant cash advance is a high-priced financing option.
Merchant Advisors provide the most efficient program in the marketplace for your Business Cash Advance needs. If you’ve been in your current business for at least 1 year and you process a minimum of $5,000 per month in Visa and MasterCard receipts, then you’re already pre-qualified. Just fill an online loan application and give us 4 months of credit card statement. The same day approval makes access to the funds a bit easier.
We only deduct a small percentage of your future credit card sales every time they are batched, which makes payback easy. In addition to these advantages, our percentages are fixed and they will never change. You will pay less in slower seasons and more when your business picks up, there is never a payment penalty! We, Merchant Advisors, help to improve your credit score by reporting your payments to business credit bureaus. We also offer a fixed merchant cash advance rate with a fixed term. Meaning you will know the actual payment amount and the exact date for full loan repayment.