This new offer, valued at $42.50 per share, is 27% above the company’s valuation before Deutsche Boerse’s initial bid in February. ICE, an Atlanta-based futures predictor, is interested in NYSE’s derivatives business while Nasdaq would like the stock exchanges and options businesses.
- Here Is What You Should Do After the PPP Funding Has Run Out Of Money April 17, 2020
- How to Support Your Employees during the COVID-19 Crisis April 16, 2020
- Business Funding Options Beyond The CARES Act April 15, 2020
- Understanding the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) April 14, 2020
- Private and Nonprofit Organizations Grants and Relief Funds for Covid-19 April 13, 2020