The sale of newly built homes in the Us hits its lowest level this February breaking the previous record in 1963. In a prominent decline the housing slump continues to fall deeply , as 250,000 new homes were sold in month of February on a seasonally adjusted annualized basis. The figure was down 17% from January, the third monthly fall continues.
- Here Is What You Should Do After the PPP Funding Has Run Out Of Money April 17, 2020
- How to Support Your Employees during the COVID-19 Crisis April 16, 2020
- Business Funding Options Beyond The CARES Act April 15, 2020
- Understanding the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) April 14, 2020
- Private and Nonprofit Organizations Grants and Relief Funds for Covid-19 April 13, 2020