Every small business owner dreams of working on a prolific and prospering business, and one can accomplish this dream by executing laborious work and leaving no stone unturned. But there will come an hour where one has to hold on to a helping hand in the face of an external financing option. In the time of a financial crisis, Merchant Cash Advance MCA) can act as the last straw. If you have the low credit score, unbalanced credit sheet, and on the top of that no collateral then MCA by Merchant Advisors is your safest bet.
- Merchant Cash Advance is not a loan, technically
It is unlike any other traditional or alternative loan for it works like a credit card. If you decide to go with an MCA then your potential alternative lender will take a chunk out of your credit card sales you will be carrying out in the future. The borrower will have access to cash in advance, once approved.
This ceremony will be carried out automatically, so it saves you the hassle of billing statements, hand-written checks, invoices and moving around other paper.
- There are no hidden fees.
Merchant Advisors don’t believe in behind the curtain scenes, the process is completely transparent. In the current hostile economy, time and energy are the key factors, and we acknowledge the importance of our customers’ time and ease. You can sit back and relax as there is no hidden application, guarantee, processing and pre-payment fee. With 1.15-1.20 factor fee, you can speed up the growth of your small business.
- You have the autonomy to use the funds where ever you find the need to.
There are no rigid strings attached to the usage of the funds. The lenders give complete freedom to the borrowers of an MCA to move around the cash wherever they see fit. One can use the extra cash flow for equipment & inventory purchases, business renovation & technology upgrade, and in marketing & advertising domains.
- Apply, Get Funded, Repay and Renew –it is really that simple!
- In order to qualify for a Merchant Cash Advance (MCA), you must be carrying out maximum credit card sales over the month, so that in the end your average would be high.
- Once you have been approved for a loan you will get the funds in 72 hours at maximum. But in order for that process to run smoothly, you need to submit bank statements, financial statements, tax return documents, and driving license.
- Our potential lenders will eat a set chunk of your credit card sales on a daily basis, till you have repaid the agreed amount.
- Satisfied with the whole process, the option of renewal is readily available.
- Merchant Cash Advance is the Grade A financing solution to your financial problem.
MCA offers a decent amount of cash advance: $500,000, and that too with the same day approval. So, if you have been running a business for six months, and you carry business transactions via Visa and Master Card then this is the financial solution for you.
All things considered, if you are a newcomer in this small business industry or running a startup then a Merchant Cash Advance (MCA) is not a perfect funding solution for your financial worries. In this case, it is better if you apply for a New Business Loan instead of a Merchant Cash Advance.
We can’t emphasize enough on the importance of prior homework and research before sticking to one type of loan. Question your financial needs and you will find answers from any alternative lender accordingly.
If you still have any confusion regarding the structure and function of Merchant Cash Advance (MCA), head over to the website and read our blogs for tips and tricks. And while you are at it, do apply for a loan to cover your financial problems. For daily updates, you can follow us on Twitter (@Onlinecheck) and Facebook (@Onlinecheck). If you have any query feel free to call us on our toll-free number at (833) 827-4412, our experts will guide you.