Are you considering lending money for your small business? Here’s the crystal maze to observe.
Lenders Criteria For A Business Loan
Before lenders will grant a business loan, they need to ensure that the loan will be repaid. When deciding whether or not to issue you a loan, lenders may look at gross annual sales or revenues, checking account balances, profitability and the length of time you have been in business. If your small business is relatively new, the lender may ask to see a business plan.
A lender will review your personal credit history especially if your company doesn’t have a track record producing revenue. Here are some details your traditional lender will review
- Personal credit card debt
- Personal loans
- Liquid assets
- Real estate holding
- Tax returns
- Personal financial statement
- Credit history
- Cash flow history and projection for the business
- Information about any collateral that might be available
- Business financial statement
Walk Your Way Through The Laborious Business Loan
Choose Merchant Advisors and out smart every lender with great lending opportunities to small business owners with quick capital for business. Fast approval, less scrupulous requirements, no closing costs or fee.
Feel The Difference
- 90% merchant loans approval rate
- Get approval in 48 hours
- Funds deposited in your bank within 5 to 7 days.
- Repayment schedule that does not consume your daily cash flow
- No collateral
- No application or closing fees
- Poor credit ok
- Interests may be tax deductible which lowers your net-effective rate
- We’ll take 2nd(subordinate) position layer our business loan over your existing loanEasy application, Minimal requirements
Drive Your Way Through To A Successful Business Loan
Let Merchant Advisors surpass every lender’s lengthy requirements and bring you quick money for your business without the long list of traditional lending
Go to www.onlinecheck.com Or call us at (800)-870-7622
Get on driver’s seat and take control of your lending.