This Friday we have compiled 5 links from the web for you. Each link contains useful and interesting information for your small business taxes, loans, growth and news. Enjoy the guide and let us know what you think.
1. U.S. Postal Service closings make small businesses nervous
NEW YORK (CNNMoney) — The potential of 250 U.S. postal offices and distribution centers closing next month is spreading jitters among the nation’s small business hubs.
2. Three missing ingredients of small business technology
Missing pieces: Neglecting training, innovation and the return on IT investment as a small
business could mean you’re wasting your time, says Ramon Ray
3. Coventry at Work: ‘Evolve and fight for sales – or die’
Denys Shortt is a former England under-21 hockey player, an entrepreneur and founder of DCS Europe plc and Enable Software, employing nearly 300 people. He is also chairman of the
Coventry & Warwickshire Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP).
4. Small firms avoiding loans, citing slow recovery
NEW YORK (CNNMoney) — Small firms are faring better, but they aren’t seeing enough fortune ahead to justify taking on debt to grow.
5. Can One Man Start 10 Businesses In Detroit With Just $50,000?
Can you open 10 new businesses in Detroit with just $50,000, some social media and great connections? Hatch founder Nick Gorga thinks so.