28. March 2017 / Small Business Resources
At the background of every successful small business, there is a stringent and properly planned business, and at the back of every developing small business is an established plan to budget your small
Want to increase your online sales AND save money? Accept online check payments
More than 75 million Americans still prefer to pay by check instead of credit cards. Offer them the ability to pay at your web site by check and watch you sales grow.
Benefits of ACH Processing Online
Accept Checks Online
How can by customer pay by check at my web site? Customers are presented with a simple, secure "check-like" interface that shows them how to find and input their bank account information. Your company is notified instantly when a check payment is received. Your consumer can input their checking account information directly into their web-browser and our system will deliver the check data to our authorized processing center that will convert the check information into an ACH transaction.
Screenshot of Sample Internet Check Acceptance form: The following customizable Internet payment form is available to you when using our Gateway Services. This form can be integrated directly to your site or shopping cart. We also offer fee based programming and Integration support for e-commerce merchants who require such technical assistance. The following would be an example of the check out process a customer would see when purchasing via check from your web site:
Steps to follow:
* Step 1: Pull out the next valid check.
* Step 2: Copy all information from that check to the Online Check form below.
* Step 3: Press the "Proceed to Authorization" button and wait for the confirmation screen. Then print your copy.
* Step 4: Write void on your check and keep it with your printed receipt.
* Step 5: Make sure to record an entry in your check book for the amount of this check and the check number. You will see this transaction in your monthly bank statement soon.
21. March 2017 / Small Business Resources
Small businesses don’t have to expand quickly, even though they wish to expand, as inactiveness is one small step away from contraction. They normally work in less aggressive market and don’t have