17. November 2017 / Small Business Resources
Small pass-through businesses would get benefit from the House Republican Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, in line with a report from the Tax Foundation. Almost 95% of businesses within the United States are pa
Want to increase your online sales AND save money? Accept online check payments
More than 75 million Americans still prefer to pay by check instead of credit cards. Offer them the ability to pay at your web site by check and watch you sales grow.
Benefits of ACH Processing Online
Accept Checks Online
How can by customer pay by check at my web site? Customers are presented with a simple, secure "check-like" interface that shows them how to find and input their bank account information. Your company is notified instantly when a check payment is received. Your consumer can input their checking account information directly into their web-browser and our system will deliver the check data to our authorized processing center that will convert the check information into an ACH transaction.
Screenshot of Sample Internet Check Acceptance form: The following customizable Internet payment form is available to you when using our Gateway Services. This form can be integrated directly to your site or shopping cart. We also offer fee based programming and Integration support for e-commerce merchants who require such technical assistance. The following would be an example of the check out process a customer would see when purchasing via check from your web site:
Steps to follow:
* Step 1: Pull out the next valid check.
* Step 2: Copy all information from that check to the Online Check form below.
* Step 3: Press the "Proceed to Authorization" button and wait for the confirmation screen. Then print your copy.
* Step 4: Write void on your check and keep it with your printed receipt.
* Step 5: Make sure to record an entry in your check book for the amount of this check and the check number. You will see this transaction in your monthly bank statement soon.
16. November 2017 / Small Business Resources
This Fall points a sizeable change in the year — the summer time has come and gone, vacations are over, and the temperatures are gradually dropping day by day. Combine these changes with the forthco
14. November 2017 / Business Loans
Most of the small business owners need to borrow money at some point. The good thing is that there are many exclusive loan programs available in the lending market. Unfortunately, that is also the bad